Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Call Me If You're Looking For An MC!















Dear All,

THIS BLOG HIGLIGHTS THE ON-GOING EVENTS THAT I GET TO HOST OR EMCEE FOR RECORD PURPOSES AS WELL AS FOR THE REFERENCE OF CLIENTS AND POTENTIAL CLIENTS.


At last, I've gotten around to getting this blog started, thanks to my rocker son, Ash, who helped me. This blog is to keep clients and potential clients (and anybody else who may be interested) informed of the events I have been been hosting, or more precisely emceeing.
I have been doing this (emceeing) since the mid-80's and thankfully, some of the clients that I continue to work for even till today are from those early days.

My niche is in corporate events though I have done countless weddings...including what was dubbed as "The wedding of the year" in 2006, that of Dato' K and Siti Nurhaliza. I paired with TV3's Zakiah Anas at that historic event on Aug 28, 2006 at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.

I can't say I have paired with too many lady co-emcees, but one that I continue to enjoy working with is Lorraine Hahn (picture above), previously of CNN's Talk Asia fame. We have been hosting the annual Piala Seri Endon Batik Design Competition organised by Yayasan Budi Penyayang Malaysia eversince it started in 2003.

Emceeing is what I enjoy best now. And as they say, find what you love best, do it and you won't have to work another day.

Call me at 0193275057 or email me at mailto:inprs@streamyx.com if you're looking for an MC!

Ishak Nengah

No comments: